06 January 2012

And We're Back!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and a happy New Year!  Now that the holidays are over, I feel like I can finally get back to a more normal routine, which certainly includes blogging.  Whenever I’m out of town or have people visiting (both of which happened in the past two weeks), going online is the last thing on my mind.  This is why, when I finally did sit down to my computer, I had 1000+ items on my Google Reader (it stops keeping track after 1000), I missed a few birthdays because of not checking Facebook (honestly, who remembers birthdays anymore without Facebook), and my email looked like it had exploded.  I am now almost entirely caught up with the virtual world.

Below I have included photos from the past two weeks as a general description of the time I missed with the blog.






















Driving to Raleigh for Christmas

Merry Christmas from Colbert




















After Raleigh, I drove up to Boston while Vincent stayed in NJ to work.  I brought back his presents from my family and photographed him opening them since my family couldn't see it for themselves.

Colbert's tired from all of the activity.
 

Colbert cut his foot and wouldn't stop licking it, so we put a sock on his foot to let it heal.  Naturally he didn't approve of this.  It reminded us of the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia episode of Kitten Mittons (the video below requires you to put in your birthday because the show is TV-MA, even though this clip is fine for all audiences).

 
And with that, I welcome you to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover