31 March 2011

What's Wrong with My Dragons?










Welcome to Colbert’s Corner!  I’m Colbert, the other blogger on this site.  I’m going to use my first post as a chance to discuss my best friend, Dragon.  We’ve only known each other since August, but it feels like a lifetime. 


At first I was skeptical of his squeakiness, since my experience has been that squeaky things are not to be trusted, but he eventually convinced me otherwise.  Since then we have been inseparable...well, until last week.  My mommy, who’s the meanest mommy in the world, took Dragon away from me.  Just because his brains had been entirely removed and he was inside out is no excuse for taking away my best friend!


She has since brought in an imposter claiming to be Dragon.  I’m not sure what this new “Dragon” is after, but it can’t be good! 


For now I’m keeping an eye on him, and I will let you know if I uncover his plot.  Hopefully it doesn’t involve stealing my treats.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. You can't trust humans. You think they're going to pet you and they put a leash on you. Or they give you a treat to get in the car just to take you to the vet! Sneaky.

    Guy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover