22 October 2011

Very Suspicious









I don’t know what’s going on, but my people appear to be conspiring against me.  All week they’ve been spending long periods of time sitting next to each other whispering and staring at me.  I don’t like it.  Last night, things really escalated.  My daddy piled lots of clothes up on the bed.  Usually he does this just before he goes on a trip, but this process lasted longer than it normally does, which seems to indicate that it will be a longer trip.  Also, suitcases filled the room and boxes suddenly appeared.  I haven’t seen boxes since we moved, that can’t be a good sign.




 

 















This morning, my daddy left at 6am, which is highly suspect after the events of last night.  So far he has not returned, but I will wait here until he does.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover