21 February 2012

Check and Check

Remember when I established those New Year’s Blog-olutions for myself?  Well, part one of Resolution #1 is complete!  I have finally updated the About section and replaced the header.  Part 2 will consist of a new look to the sidebar, but that’s for a later date.

I think I had a little too much fun in Photoshop making the blog header.  It may look simple, but that took a looong time to put together, although most of the time was spent trying different things and changing my mind at the last second.  Ultimately I decided on a simple silhouette (red, of course!) of the Eames Aluminum Group lounge chair that I now have, courtesy of my extremely generous former-boss in St. Louis.

To me, the Eames chair represents everything that is great about Design.  Its shape is simple yet elegant, well thought out, and functional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover