26 March 2012

Blogiversary


Today is open studio’s first birthday!  I can’t believe it has been a year since I first said “Hello!” to all of you.  I hope you have enjoyed reading my thoughts on modern design and living, as I have certainly had fun writing them.  In honor of my first blogiversary, I have decided to add another blog-olution:
  • Add more Behind the Scenes segments.  I have some cool designers and creators who are willing to share their work and process on the blog, but I need to get my butt in gear and come up with questions to ask them.

To all of my readers out there, I offer a huge “Thank You!”  Here’s to many more years at open studio. 

1 comment:

  1. I meant to post on this a while ago! Happy (belated) blogiversary!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover