13 September 2012

Fancypants

Vincent and I are living the life of the rich and famous.  That’s right, we spent last weekend in East Hampton.  My aunt and uncle, who recently built a beautiful new summer house in the Long Island beach town, invited us to join them for the weekend.  Here are some of my favorite design details, both interior and exterior.











Even though we were only there for 2 days (we got in late Friday night), we managed to fit in an equal amount of activity and relaxation, including a beach day, eating at some incredible restaurants, and gallery hopping with my aunt while Vincent and my uncle went golfing.



I had never seen waves this big in person!

Maggie (my aunt and uncle's yellow lab) loved the beach as much as we did. 



I made a friend! 
We couldn’t have asked for a better weekend. I didn’t want to leave!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover