26 May 2013

Design Love

Before I show you some fun examples of contemporary architecture and design, I want to apologize for letting the blog get away from me.  Between studying for my architectural registration exams, work, and life in general, I have not been able to dedicate as much time to open studio as I would like.  Blogging is very important to me, so I am disappointed with myself when I allow it to fall behind.  I currently have a few DIY projects planned, and I hope to maintain a better live-work-blog balance in the future.

Thank you for continuing to follow open studio, and have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!





Les Bebes Cupcakery by J.C. Architecture, via Dezeen



WIREFLOW by Arik Levy for Vibia, via Design Milk


Involution by students at Savannah College of Art and Design,
via SuckerPUNCH


Rami Stool and Side Table by Il Hoon Roh, via Contemporist



CIPEA No. 4 House by AZL architects, via Arch Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover