26 August 2013

While I was Gone

For many students and teachers, as Facebook has informed me, today was the first day of school. Today also marked the day that my baby sister headed off to college as a Freshman! So in honor of summer vacation coming to an end, I will end my own Blog-cation by sharing what has been occupying my time this summer (because it certainly wasn’t maintaining this blog, for which I apologize).

The number one reason for taking a break from open studio this summer:
Travel






Things I did not do this summer: anything on my “Improving a Rentalto-do list. Maybe I’ll be better about checking things off that list in the fall.

What kind of summer adventures have you all been on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover